Introducing the SC-411 Elite Force Siren Series: the newest remote siren series developed for smaller spaces with the same options as a full console unit. The new remote Elite Force siren series introduces the new Quick-Clone® duplication technology making it easy to transfer option settings from one unit to another without the need for an external computer, ideal for fleet installations. The splash resistant handheld controller offers programmable siren tones, light and arrow stick controls and our patented video trigger capability.
The SC-411 Elite Force Siren Series introduces two new models: handheld Dual Tone (SC-411-HD-20 14) and handheld Single Tone (SC-411HS-20 14).
- QuickClone™ setting duplication technology
- Splash resistant design
- Programmable primary buttons for progressive, non-progressive, or partially progressive control. Field replaceable.
- Program auxiliary buttons to activate when the primary buttons are activated
- 6 Programmable auxiliary buttons for on/off, Video Trigger with on/off, momentary and 10 or 20 second timed momentary (gun lock)
- Instant On option allows operation of primary buttons with ignition off
- PA override with removable noise-canceling microphone and programmable volume
- Patented Video Trigger automatically initiates a video camera system to record when programmed buttons are activated
- Blue LED backlit for nighttime visibility, auxiliary buttons turn red when activated
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren control when rotary is on Cycle position for pursuit and rescue situations
- Timed Override changes siren tone for 10 seconds
- Sweep & Intersection modes automatically sequence through Yelp, Phaser, and Air Horn at different rates
- Siren Cutout disables the siren tone when exiting the vehicle
- Exposed fuses on the top side of the amplifier to protect each output
- User adjustable back lighting for personal preference
- Dual Tone, 200 watts
- Dedicated Arrow Stick Control
- Controller can be mounted with Velcro® or custom magnetic cradle
- Handheld Controller: 2-1/4″ X 5-3/8″ X 1-1/8″
- Amplifier: 8-1/4″ X 8-5/8″ X 2-1/8″
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SC-411-HD Elite Force Siren Manual and Specifications
NOTE: All Carson sirens are intended for use by authorized personnel only. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they understand and operate this emergency warning device in compliance with all applicable city, state and federal laws and regulations.