This light control siren puts the traffic clearing power right in the palm of your hand. The SC-550 Stealth hand-held control and remote 100/200-watt amplifier is ideal for undercover and unmarked vehicles, as well as other applications where being inconspicuous is desired, console space is limited, or remote mounting is needed. It’s rugged, low-profile design provides additional operating stability whether you run it as a true hand-held, mounted on the dash, or next to you on the seat.
The SC-550 Stealth hand control features a completely enclosed, splash-resistant rubberized face with built in PA microphone and volume control dial that also turns the light control siren on. Designed to work with one or two 100-watt speakers, the siren includes a 6 position rotary switch and siren override membrane push button switch for tone control. A slide switch to control the vehicles primary lights and 4 membrane push buttons switch for the auxiliary lights gives the Stealth siren up to 140 total amps of light control.
The SC-550 Stealth Siren is the Premiere Hand-Held Light Control Siren
The SC-550 Stealth Siren features several DIP switch programmable options including the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver to cycle through the siren tones with the vehicles horn and Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle. The control head is LED backlit and the amplifier and light control circuits are protected by external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. The siren is installed using a wiring connector with screw-down terminal for the siren while the vehicles lights are connected using heavy-duty screw-down terminals. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Stealth siren is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 amps of light control
- Completely enclosed rubberized face for improved splash resistance
- PA microphone and volume control dial built in to hand-held control unit
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Manual, Phaser, and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two-Tone siren tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary membrane push-button override
- Slide switch for 60 amps of primary light control and 4 membrane push button switches for 20 amps each of auxiliary light control
- DIP switch programmable
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle
- LED Backlighting
- Externally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren and heavy-duty screw-down terminals for the lights
- 28 volt option also available
- Hand Control Unit: 6″ H x 2-3/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 7-1/2″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SC-550 Stealth Siren Manual and Specifications
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Common Accessories and Replacement Parts for this product (click to view photo):
- CP3912 Cable
- CP4833-10 Connector
- 1555 Knobs
- SC-550-10CH Control Panel / Head
- ED1865 Mounting Bracket
- CP4119 Output Transistor
- CP4895 Legend Labels
All Accessories and Replacement Parts
NOTE: All Carson sirens are intended for use by authorized personnel only. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they understand and operate this emergency warning device in compliance with all applicable city, state and federal laws and regulations.