Simplicity is the key to the SA-365 Defender. Simple to install, simple to operate and simple to afford! At first glance, you might notice that the SA-365 closely resembles the existing Carson SA-360 Defender. The SA-365 has, in fact, replaced the SA-360, but has not replaced the features and functionality that made it an industry leader, such as, three position rocker switches to select between a siren wail, yelp, and phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override. The siren also features Instant-On and Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) functionality that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicle’s horn.
SA-365 Defender Siren Optimizes Vehicle Compartment Space
Where the similarity between the two models ends is in chassis size. The SA-365 has been engineered with a reduced internal electronics footprint, resulting in a chassis that is almost 50% smaller than that of the SA-360. Additional features include removable terminal block wiring for simple, plug-in connection to the amplifier, and external DIP switches for easy siren customization. Its basic, straightforward design and compact size make the SA-365 an ideal choice for law enforcement, security and volunteer firefighter applications where mounting space is limited.
- Compact 100-watt amplifier
- Three position rocker switches feature siren Wail, Yelp, and Phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override
- DIP switch programmable options allow siren to be customized for each installation
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Mounting Bracket
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable
- 4-1/2″ W x 1-13/16″ H x 4-13/16″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
SA-365 Defender Siren Manual and Specifications
Accessories and Replacement Parts
Common Accessories and Replacement Parts for this product (click to view photo):
- CP4688-06 Connector
- CP5037 Mounting Bracket
- CP3966 Bracket Hardware
- CP4748-2 Switch
- CP4751-2 Switch
- CP4998 Output Transistor
NOTE: All Carson sirens are intended for use by authorized personnel only. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure they understand and operate this emergency warning device in compliance with all applicable city, state and federal laws and regulations.